RAHUL TITAN KEEP OFF THE GRASS RAHUL TITAN KEEP OFF THE GRASS

It's like watching a weird cartoon on a VHS tape.
This is refreshing. Especially with a hero that isn't a hero.

My Aesthetic My Aesthetic

So trippy... and I LOVE i
I dunno why, but that's probably the conversation I would love to have with a fellow animator to be honest.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

And I thought you can't do anything with the idiot dad trope. Guess I'm wrong! It's hilarious!

My Childhood Nightmare My Childhood Nightmare

It's rare to see a claymation on Newgrounds. Although the animation consits of a few scenes with occasional animation, the photos are sharp and overral pretty to look at.

Basement Busk Basement Busk

I really respect the amount of time and work it was put into this. Just pure beauty.

Nintendo Switch Anime Opening Nintendo Switch Anime Opening

Short and sweet. Love that sketchy 90s style of animation.

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

What can I say that wasn't already said?
When I was younger I was begging for more stories like this and shitty cartoons from 90s just weren't my thing. Some people actually grouped together and CARED for the project to be great. The amount of detail, the dialogue and the concept it great. A huge bravo to the crew.

You deserve this.

Bottles Bottles

It looks promising! I love the smooth artwork.
If I try to imagine this in motion, I would say this will probably be the most visually appealing animation.
Try finishing it. I bet this is gonna be great!

The Chocolate - 3D Animation The Chocolate - 3D Animation

I seriously don't know. The 3D models are kinda cool, but everything falls down, because of the stock music and sound effects. I don't mean they are bad by default, but they're so overused that I was forcing myself to watch the whole thing.

Seb8tian responds:

I have now a music composer for compose my animations, he helped me to compose my game music :P